The Summer Solstice is approaching and the sun is shining but maybe too much for some people who have ended up with some sun burn.
If that is you, don't worry we have some great products which can help your skin to recover.
Ice After Sun : available in-store or over the phone
The prefect way to cool and sooth sun damaged skin. With the healing properties of Lavender and the cooling refreshing effects of Peppermint, makes this the must have product for summer.
Apply onto effected area as often as required.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Anti-inflammatory, soothes irritation, cooling, anti-oxidant, healing, protects skin out layer.
- Peppermint – cooling, vaso-constrictor (reduces redness), anti-inflammatory, analgesic (pain relief)
- Lavender – boosts skin regeneration, speeds up the healing process, calms and sooths.
- Macadamia Nut Oil – Anti-inflammatory, moisturising, nourishing.
- Lavender – Anti-irritant, anti-itch, analgesic.
- Calendula – Boosts skin healing ability, reduces redness, hydrating
- Beeswax – Contains vitamin A, anti-irritant, soothes and calms the skin.
- Cocoa butter – Natural healer, protects the skin from environmental damage.
- Chamomile – Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, reduces redness, calms and sooths.
- Calendula – Contains linoleic acid ( omega 6 ) which is an anti-inflammatory, increases blood and oxygen supply to the skin cells feeding them to support new tissue growth and to heal more rapidly.
- Jojoba – Accelerates the healing process, protects skins natural barrier, contains vitamins A and E, anti-inflammatory.